Kolbab 3.4 Fedora 21

Dirk Davidis davidis.dirk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:18:54 CET 2015

Hi i did an Installation right now. It is working now without and problems.
Setup-kolab as well. The only thing i got is. After Setup i created a user
and when i then try to login to roundcube i recieve The error " Verbindung
zum speicherserver fehlgeschlagen connection to storageserver failed. I
tried with all username Combos :-( ... And nothing is in The logs ... Maybe
someone can hell me