Resources invitation policy in Kolab 3.4

Carlos Ces carlos.ces at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:31:09 CET 2015

When anybody reserves a resource, it's automatically accepted.

I'd like it to be manually accepted by the owner of the resource, so I do:

 - Create "fool" resource in kolab-webadmin with email fool at domain.com
 - Set user "boss" as owner of the resource
 - Also set all access rights to user "boss" for this resource
 - User "monkey" makes a new event from roundcube and reserves "fool"
 - After creation, "monkey" receives en email confirming reservation
 - "Boss" does not receive any kind of notification of the reservation just
made
 - However, "boss" can subscribe to "fool" Calendar and see the event
there, he can even modify it and delete the resource "fool", thus "monkey"
being notified and event updated.

 Question one is:
 - Why does not "boss" receive any notification of the resource reservation?

Also, I do not want resources to be assigned automatically, so I change in
/etc/kolab/kolab.conf

 [wallace]
#kolab_invitation_policy = ACT_ACCEPT_IF_NO_CONFLICT:domain.com, ACT_MANUAL
kolab_invitation_policy = ACT_MANUAL

But I see not effect on resources. Instead, all new users get LDAP
attribute kolabInvitationPolice = ACT_MANUAL, but there is no such a field
in Resources.

 Second question is:
  - Can I configure resources to be manually accepted by their owners?

 Third and last question:
  - Can be email fool at domain.com (attached to the resource) configured to
receive email and how can I read it? (By default mail delivering system
returns "no such user").

 Thank you.

--
Carlos Ces