ubuntu-touch, contact photos via carddav

Tue Jun 30 11:34:53 CEST 2015

Hi at all,

I have bind my ubuntu-touch (15.04r2 on nexus 5) to my kolab (3.4 /
debian 8) server. For Mails I use IMAP and calendar / addressbook work
with card/cad - dav.

I have no long-time-experience with this solution but it seems to be
work. The only thing I miss are my contact-photos. I have store it in my
roundcubemail and my android-clients (activesync) sync the photos.

On my ubuntu-touch no photos wre synced. Is carddav general capable to
sync photos and this is a problem on ubuntu-touch?

--
Viele Grüße

Sven