managing spam

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Jun 29 22:19:42 CEST 2015

Hello,
  I use three pieces of software for this.
1) greylisting service postgrey (soft rejects mail from a sender on
first seen for the first 10 minutes)
2) RBL - real time blacklisting, the most effective one I've found is
barracuda's (you sign up but otherwise it is free)
3) DSPAM - is a bayesian filter that catches the most of the rest.
None of these are specific to kolab but to postfix/mta's in general.