Client configuration

Rangel, Rolando rolando.rangel at intellikron.com
Thu Jun 18 17:57:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

For android devices you can use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync included
in Android. The same for Outlook clients. It will sync calendars,
emails, contacts, and tasks. For files I'm using CyberDuck on my Win8
computer and [ES File Explorer] on my Android device + Android Contacts,
Email and Calendar. For tasks I'm using Tasks and Notes for Microsoft
Exchange from UniqTec. Everything is working fine.
---
Rolando Rangel
Director
Tel +1 646.770.2893