Sieve settings being ignored since 3.4 update

Eric B Munson emunson at mgebm.net
Mon Jun 8 15:31:56 CEST 2015

I am running Kolab on a debian wheezy install.  I finally updated to 3.4
recently and since the update my sieve filters are being ignored.  I
have ensured that they are marked active in roundcube but all mail is
still ending up in my inbox.  I have

$config['managesieve_debug'] = true;

set in my managesieve.inc.php config file but I cannot seem to find any
logs at all.  The sieve log file exists in /var/log/roundcubemail but it
has been 0 bytes since the update.

I keep my config files in a git repo, but the changes required from
3.3->3.4 were significant and I haven't found anything that looks
obviously wrong in that diff yet.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Eric