Kolab + Active Directory

Dr. Hirn drhirn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:31:12 CEST 2015

> give it a try?

I know UCS since maybe two years now. And actually I'm giving it a try
once more ;)

> Yes, don't hesitate to do "the right thing that has to be done". :-)
> Good luck.

Thanks to Microsoft and it's licensing policies it has never been easier
than now.

> For a good "MS Outlook experience" it's a must to have, that's also still a work in progress.  (code name copenhagen in kolab git)

Funny thing is, we're thinking about alternatives to MS Exchange just
because of Outlook. Exchange licenses are relatively cheap. But MS
Office licenses aren't ;)

But, we're moving far away from my initial question.