Adding SSL

Lebmann, Paul paul at lebmann.net
Thu Jul 30 09:02:10 CEST 2015

Hey Paul!

I think I had the same issue. I had to add the paths to the cert, key
and chainfile in the default-ssl.conf site configuration. Since I use
Debian I can't tell you the path on centos. On my system it's
/etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl.conf . I think you should find
it under /etc/httpd/sites-available .