Mobile layout for Roundcube?

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Tue Jul 28 17:41:14 CEST 2015

I've got many things on my plate today, so forgive me for not looking
for this answer more completely before asking the question.

Does Roundcube have a mobile layout better suited for smaller screens?
I've tried using it with my phones in Chrome, but there is too much
overlap of elements with the default chameleon skin.  I would like to
know if Roundcube can detect a mobile device and present a smaller
interface, while also allowing the user to switch to the full site if
desired.

--
Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter dot cx