Hi

Chris Westerfield webmaster at bfcw.com
Thu Jul 9 08:48:01 CEST 2015

Hi,
just checked on this.
Searching for (objectClass=*) returns everything.
But memberOf doesn’t return anything at all.
the memberOf=cn=….. is the, as far as I seen it in several locations, default syntx for the search.
One more Question do you need to restart 389 on changes in the config database or does it behave on this like an openldap with live updates?