FIles not working

David Cowan david at quagmire.ca
Wed Jul 1 08:52:56 CEST 2015

Hi Andy,

I had a problem similar ( or maybe the same ) as yours.  If I accessed
https://FQDN.com/roundcubemail  from a remote IP and selected "Files"
under the taskmenu, upload etc. buttons were greyed out.

If I accessed it behind my router, ie on the lan inside the same net as
the Kolab server ( https://192.XXX.XXX/roundcubemail) - then all was
well, I could see the buttons were not greyed out and could upload /
download as I pleased.

You may want to test your setup from 'outside' your lan if you can, then
within.

For me it turned out to be a DNS issue, can't recall the exact error
message, but my kolab server was having difficulty verifying the DNS for
my domain, and it had no such trouble with localhost.

Not much help, but maybe it will hint at something for you.

good luck !