roundcube upgrades

Axel ar at xlrs.de
Tue Jan 27 17:44:17 CET 2015

On Centos Kolab ships Roundcube 1.1 (beta)

Installed Packages
Name        : roundcubemail
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 1.1
Release     : 20.8.el7.kolab_3.3
Size        : 14 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : Kolab_3.3_Updates

A few days ago was a discussion about the state / future of debian packages on
the developer list.

Regards, Axel