Segmentation fault quota -f kolab 3.3

Timo Posemann (RDG) t.posemann at rdg-rational.de
Sun Jan 25 17:32:00 CET 2015

i have installed kolab 3.3 on debian 7. I used the kolab documentation
from http://docs.kolab.org/
I do a backend LDAP upload from 390 Users/Sharedfolders.

After that i login with a user and was able to see emails and all seen
states of the imported old installation kolab 2.3 was okay. But
roundcubemail shows no quota state of the mailbox, so i tried to connect
with thunderbird to that mailbox. It was the same, all shows up
correctly but no quota. So i decited to do a /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/quota
-f but it shows segmentation fault.
 From the old kolab2 i used the old cyrus.header, cyrus.cache and
cyrus.index files for the reconstruct. So decited to give it another try
and do not override cyrus.header, cyrus.cache and cyrus.index. At this
time after the reconstruct i lost all seen state of the mails but had
the correct quotas in roundcubemail and thunderbird.

Can someone help?

Best regards,

--

Timo Posemann