Steps to take to keep exiting mails from ending in destination junk box

tr at erdfunkstelle.de tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Sat Jan 24 19:58:51 CET 2015

I do not believe, that this behavior has something to do with kolab.
Probably your test system does not behave like a real mail server. My best guess is that you are using a dynamic IP for your kolab server. Most mail systems block mails sent from dynamic IPs.
The next problem will most likely be, that your dynamic IP is missing the correct PTR record in the DNS server to resolve your mail hostname/domain.

If my guess is wrong then you should investigate the mail headers of the mails when they arrive at the junk mailbox. It will give you an idea why your mail is being treated as spam.

Cheers
Thomas