Wallace not intercepting resource invitations

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sat Feb 28 14:07:52 CET 2015

Hello Conny

Can you confirm that the message has been routed through wallace according to your mail.log? Every mail has to go through wallace. That's similar to amavisd.

Otherwise there are 2 possibilities:

1) your mail flow in postfix is wrongly configured. (virtual-alias-maps, etc)

2) your postfix isn't configured to route mails through wallace.

--
Regards
Daniel

--