Kolab 3.2 and php

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Fri Feb 27 14:09:54 CET 2015

Hello Timotheus,

just to make things clear on how to update the php version:

1. update php to 5.5 with yum --skip-broken
2. install kolab src rpms you mentioned and build against the new php
version
4. update the files with yum --localinstall <kolab-phpxxx>
5. restart kolab/httpd services

Is this a do-able approach? Thanks

Christian