Mobile IMAP 1 way sync

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Wed Feb 25 15:09:43 CET 2015

Hi,

I am having some trouble with android devices;
If I connect with standard IMAP connection I only get a one way sync, so
if I delete a email or move it to a different folder on the mobile
device it does not change anything on the server (the read flag however
does sync).
If I connect with active-sync I cannot download any attachments, I get a
"unable to connect to server" each time I try to download an attachment.

I tested this on a Samsung Galaxy S5 and a Samsung Note 3

Has anyone experienced these issues?

Thanks
Sruli