Multiple domain setup -- Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Mon Feb 23 15:21:23 CET 2015

Then you haven't edit your domain correctly in kolab-webadmin

1) Kolab-Webadmin
2) Domains
3) [on the left] Select 'example.org' from your 'domain list'
4) press [+] on the domainlist
5) add your domain name
6) press save

!!! Don't create a new domain by clicking add domain on the top left.
This is the *wrong* way cause this would create an additional
domainspace / ldap directory / for your multi-domain-setup.

your domainlist then should look like:

* example.org
* localhost
* localhost.localdomain