multi-domain - multiple SSL certificates

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Mon Feb 2 16:11:24 CET 2015

Hi All,

I have kolab 3.3 running on centos 7, all is running good however I have
multiple domains and want a SSL certificate for each domain on single (I
have only 1 IP), I read that on Apache it is possible using NSI (Server
Name Indication, I havent yet looked into how it works but know of the
concept.)
My Question is how can I get multiple SSL certs configured for kolab
(cyrus-imap and postfix) does anyone have any experience with this or
can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Sruli