Kolab-3. DB error

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Sun Feb 1 00:54:55 CET 2015

I am getting this error in the logs
Unknown column 'expires' in 'field list' (SQL Query: INSERT INTO
cache_messages (user .......

I found this:
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2014-February/016704.html

MariaDB [kolab]> ALTER TABLE `kolab_cache_contact` ADD `name`
VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    -> ADD `firstname` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    -> ADD `surname` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    -> ADD `email` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL;

but doing it I get:
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'kolab.kolab_cache_contact' doesn't exist

I cannot find any place where we add this table in the update
instructions. Has it fallen through the cracks?

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63