Steps to follow when server is moved under new IP

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Wed Dec 16 08:21:37 CET 2015

SPF and reverse DNS are not a must to get outgoing to work but many
(maybe most?) will not accept emails from servers who do not have these
configured. SPF record you setup in your DNS records reverse DNS you
have to request from your ISP.
I don't know what to make of your current error, doesn't sound like its
linked to SFP/DNS issue, is your SSL certificate IP or domain bound?
now-days only domain bound certs are issued, does your ISP allow sending
mail on port 25?
I cant help you much further on this, I am sure if you find more info in
your log file and post someone will be able to help you.