More 3.4 calendar woes

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Tue Aug 18 19:45:23 CEST 2015

Hello hdokes,

Having been through a similar scenario, I believe the issue related to
having a corrupt calendar event/events in a users calendar directory.
Removing this/these resulted in all calendar items showing again as
expected.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm 99% certain this is how I
resolved the issue.