Undeliverable even though in LDAP

Paul Bronson signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:27:33 CEST 2015

I've tried playing with this with zero luck. Modules are loaded in kolab
config, everything seems to be normal.. wallace just doesn't seem to work
properly somewhere..

/etc/kolab/kolab.conf
invitationpolicy_autoupdate_other_attendees_on_reply = false
kolab_invitation_policy = ACT_ACCEPT_IF_NO_CONFLICT:example.org, ACT_MANUAL
modules = resources, invitationpolicy, footer