Active sync killing Apache

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Sun Aug 9 18:12:21 CEST 2015

On Saturday, August 08, 2015 10:24:56 AM you wrote:
> Is Apache completely dead or just hung?  Is there anything in your httpd
> logs?

I have some more thoughts about this. The distro does a reload as the script
above shows. I haven't seen any bug reports about this problem. We certainly
run our own servers (Mageia) and other folks run our server based on our
distro. So the problem is very likely somewhere else.
Maybe the logs show more as bshaw is asking.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63