Setting up email access lists

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Thu Apr 23 10:29:17 CEST 2015

Anyone? I tried diffrent combinations but to no avail. No matter what I
input in the 'Sender Access List' Setting, the mail is always delivered.

Thanks

On Mo, 2015-04-20 at 05:28 +0000, Daniel Helgenberger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to set up access restrictions form outside mail to certain distribution groups.
> My problem: I do not seem
> to be able to figure out what to set the group's "sender access list" and "recipient list" to.
>
> Can anyone point me to the docs?
> Can I just input some regex? What might be the delimiter?
>
> Or, for instance, how to set a mail group in a way it is accessible from senders of internal domains only?
>
> Thanks!

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767