HowTo : Secure all Kolab Services

kolab.user at use.startmail.com kolab.user at use.startmail.com
Fri Apr 17 23:10:32 CEST 2015

tls_server_ca_file: <none>
            Path to a file containing CA certificates used to  verify  certificates  offered  when
            this server connects to other servers.

what does "this server connects to other servers" mean?

tls_ca_file: DEFAULT
            Deprecated in favor of tls_client_ca_file.

this value was used in previous kolab 3.x instructions.

tls_client_ca_file: <none>
            Path to a file containing the CA certificate(s) used to verify client SSL certificates
            used for authentication.

tls_client_ca_file worked for me but when I tried tls_server_ca_file as instructed then.

I get "Verify return code: 21 (unable to verify the first certificate)"