Cannot access the webmail interface from the client host

Marc Surchat surchat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:30:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for the walkthrough. It’s up and running :) (cf. :
https://kolab.org/blog/grote/2013/12/20/first-experiences-installing-new-kolab-3.0)

Although, I have a problem. I install Kolab 3.4 on a virtual machine
with centos7. I can perfectly access the webmail from the VM by going to
either :

- http://127.0.0.1/roundcubemail/
or
- http://kolab.example.org/roundcubemail/

However, I can’t access it from another machine! For example I have
another VM which is ubuntu-vm.example.org and that can ping my server
‘kolab.example.org’. But I cannot access the web interface at
http://kolab.example.org/roundcubemail/

It just show unable to connect on my web browser.
I can ping hostname and ip, no problem there.

Any idea ?

Thank you

--
Using Virtualbox 4.3.26

With Network Settings : 1) Bridged adapter 2) Host-only adapter

Kolab server (VM) : kolab.example.org (CentOS 7)
Client machine (VM) : ubuntu-vm.example.org (Ubuntu 14.04.2)