strange problem connecting Outlook 2013 and Kolab 3.4 (ActiveSync)

Michael Schumacher michael.schumacher at pamas.de
Wed Apr 1 13:07:28 CEST 2015

Hi Timotheus,

> This is a question you should ask on a Microsoft mailing list or
> support forum :)

I have been talking to my programmer colleague that is much closer to
the M$ world. He says that the MS world has no mailing list comparable
format to raise such questions, not even the MSDN-network will cover
such questions. Furthermore, and this is also my own experience,
asking for a combination of MS-product with non-NS-program will always
give you the same answer "why don't you use an Exchange server".

So I raise the question again: Anybody got over this problem with
obviously erratic name resolution of Outlook2013?

Franz, I would appreciate to read some more detailed feedback from
your side.

 best regards
---
Michael Schumacher