Kolab 3.3 new static distribution groups not visible in roundcube global address book problem

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at iki.fi
Tue Sep 30 14:21:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

>From earlier I had some email aliases (static distribution groups) defined in kolab-webadmin -> groups:

foo at domain.tld --> (user1 at domain.tld, user2 at domain.tld)
bar at domain.tld --> (user1 at domain.tld, user2 at domain.tld)

user1 and user2 can see those foo@ and bar@ aliases in the Kolab Roundcubemail -> Address Book -> Global Address Book,
and sending email to those aliases works OK, as expected, both users get the emails.

Now I added another alias as static distribution group, exactly in the same way as the earlier aliases were added:

baz at domain.tld --> (user1 at domain.tld, user2 at domain.tld)

Sending email to the new baz@ alias works OK, both user1 and user2 receive the emails..
BUT the problem is user1 can't see the new alias in Global Address Book.. only the old/earlier aliases are visible there.

All the static distribution groups are created in the same OU (groups, domain.tld),
and all the static distribution groups look the same in kolab-webadmin, no difference in configuration..

Any ideas how to get the global address book "refreshed" for user1? I've tried all the usual stuff,
logging out and back in in roundcubemail, but those don't seem to help..

Thanks,

-- Pasi