Multi-domain setup with Kolab 3.3 on CentOS 7

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Mon Sep 29 17:21:30 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I've tried a lot, read through the ML archives and did my fair share of
searching the net. Unfortunately I'm still not able to get the
multi-domain support to work in a clean way.

My goal is to have separate domains with separate domain-admins, etc.
Basically like a hosted setup.

Is there someone here having recent (Kolab 3.3) experience with the
multi-domain setup?

I'm having the feeling that the IMAPD config from the official docs[1]
is not really correct or maybe incomplete.

If follow the steps under 'Cyrus IMAP Changes' for Kolab 3.2 and later,
I cannot log in to Roundcube with users of my secondary domain. Users
from the primary domain (the one created during setup) still can log in.

However if I'm using the steps described for Kolab 3.1 and older, I'm
able to login those users.

Right now I'm really only trying to get the Roundcube login to work.
Therefore I've adjusted the Roundcube config and the IMAPD config. Other
things like postfix, amavisd are untouched.

I can provide more specifics, but maybe this is a known issue within the
documentation and someone is already able to point me to a fix.

Thanks!
Conny

[1] http://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html