Unable to access CalDAV/CardDAV

Thomas Brüderli bruederli at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 25 09:45:05 CEST 2014

Henning wrote:
> Hello,
>
> attached a httpraw-log of a connection with thunderbird. No SSL
> activated. I think it does not provide any useful information, but
> that's probably up to you to decide...

No, it a really doesn't. In Thunderbird you need to enter the URL the
each calendar folder by hand. I'm wondering where you got the URL from.

I was actually expecting logs from a more capable client which include
listing of available calendars.

> Could you point me somewhere to look further?

I rekon you already had the issue with missing color annotations in
IMAP. The calendar UIDs are stored in the very same way using IMAP
metadata. With Cyrus 2.5, the IMAP server itself provides a unique
identifier for each folder which we use. If that's not available, iRony
will generate a UUID for the folder itself and write it to
/shared/vendor/kolab/uniqueid or /private/vendor/kolab/uniqueid. If that
fails, the folder can't be found in subsequent requests.

Please check your IMAP server settings and permissions before we further
investigate logs.