Tags not displaying after upgrade to latest 3.3 packages

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sat Sep 20 08:48:23 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-20 17:36, Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 09/20/2014 06:31 AM, Brady, Mike wrote:
>> In Roundcube the tag cloud is still there and the tag options are on
>> the
>> context menu, but there are no tags shown.  The tag files are still my
>> IMAP Configuration folder and  permissions/ownership in both the file
>> system and Cyrus are correct.  Doing a reconstruct on the mailbox
>> showed
>> nothing and I can't see any errors in the logs.
>
> Try clearing the cache. DELETE FROM kolab_folders WHERE type =
> 'configuration';

That completely screwed up Roundcube. I could no longer log into
Roundcube with that user, but could with another user.  I got the
following error in my Apache error log file.

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_message.php on line
114

I removed the Configuration folder altogether, did a reconstruct and now
I can login, but of cause all the tags are now gone.

Copying  any one of the xml files back into the Configuration folder and
doing a reconstruct causes the problem all over again.  There is never
anything the  kolab_cache_configuration table during all of this.

I can send the xml files from the Configuration folder off list if that
would help.

Thanks

Mike