Tags not displaying after upgrade to latest 3.3 packages

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sat Sep 20 06:31:21 CEST 2014

I updated my Centos 6.5/Kolab 3.3 system to the latest 3.3 packages this
morning and now there are no tags being displayed.  The last up date was
only about a week ago so there wasn't a big update.

In Roundcube the tag cloud is still there and the tag options are on the
context menu, but there are no tags shown.  The tag files are still my
IMAP Configuration folder and  permissions/ownership in both the file
system and Cyrus are correct.  Doing a reconstruct on the mailbox showed
nothing and I can't see any errors in the logs.

If I create a new tag and tag an email with it, this works and survives
login/logouts and box reboots.  I can't see any difference in the file
format between the existing tag files and the new one I just created.

A this point I am stumped.  Anyone got any suggests on what to look at
next?

Thanks

Mike