odf preview

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Fri Sep 19 21:14:23 CEST 2014

I reported some time ago the odf preview not working at least in my setup.
Now I obsererved something strange:

At least kolab 3.3 work with chrome but not with firefox
After I updated roundcube to 1.0.2 and kolab-plugins to 3.1.13 odf viewer
start working also in my setup ( normally is similar with standard kolab, but
is  "handmade" and use dovecot, but that is not relevant). But only in Chrome.

I was intrigued and i tried to compare logs for both browser.

The stupid thing is in chrome the "get" string is:
?_task=files&_action=open&file=files%2Fprezentare+kolab2.odp&viewer=1&_extwin=1
But in firefox is:
?_task=files&_action=open&file=files%2Fprezentare+kolab2.odp&viewer=0&_extwin=1

I don't know exactly why in firefox viewer equal 0 but if i change to 1 i can
view the document in firefox :)

--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro