Error With First Time Roundcube login

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:46:28 CEST 2014

It is unfortunate but SELinux have to be disabled for use with Kolab. One
day we might have a proper SELinux policy and there will be no need ti
disable it.

I would recommend to have a look at the "Preparing the system" session of
the kolab installation manual, it looks like you missed it :)

http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/preparing-the-system.html

Enjoy you brand new installation.

Enrico