Roundcube performance

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:22:37 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

no I didn't. MySQL doesn't seems to be the bottleneck to me. I tried to
disable the cache entirely, or move to APC for imap_cache, while keeping
the imap proxy and performance is very good, if I ignore the issue about
unread messages. If I disable the imap proxy roundcube goes back to being
slow. I can't explain this with a MySQL issue since it is unchanged between
my two config... to my knowledge at least. Also this is basically a system
with one or two users active at the same time at most.... it is not loaded
or the like. That said if I'm not able to explain it, it doesn't matter
this is actually true.

That said I'm very happy to try, but have not much idea how can I improve
MySQL performance. The server is running on the same VM, this is a single
host installation. Do you have some advise about how to improve it?

FTR: I've php-pecl-apcu and php-pecl-zendopcache installed and enabled, I
forgot to include this information in the previous email. Dunno if it
changes anything.

Thank you

Enrico