Error connecting to database: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'roundcube' <at> 'localhost'

Juan jcgiler at in-planet.net
Wed Sep 3 22:01:40 CEST 2014

I try this and install success ok, work for me:

1. FIX TO INSTALL KOLAB 3.3 IN UBUNTU 14.04

- After error output 'aptitude install kolab' do -

vim /usr/share/roundcubemail/config/config.inc.php

        replace this -> roundcube:pass <at> localhost/roundcubemail
        for this -> root:<PASSMYSQLROOT> <at> localhost/roundcube

mysql -u root -p
	> create database roundcube;

cd /usr/share/doc/roundcubemail/SQL/
	mysql -u root -p roundcube < mysql.initial.sql
	dpkg --configure -a

cd /etc/apache2/sites-available/
	ln -s kolab-webadmin kolab-webadmin.conf
	ln -s roundcubemail roundcubemail.conf
	dpkg --configure -a

        More errors again? continue :)

	ln -s chwala chwala.conf
	ln -s iRony iRony.conf
	ln -s kolab-freebusy kolab-freebusy.conf
	ln -s kolab-syncroton kolab-syncroton.conf
	dpkg --configure -a

        and finally:

	a2ensite kolab-webadmin.conf
	service apache2 start

setup-kolab

More errors at point mysql? no matter, its ok, the process of the
installation was completed;