Kolab policy with alias domains

Sebastian Walter mail at swalter-it.com
Tue Sep 2 09:56:05 CEST 2014

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the information. I guess you are spreading the domain
management over several domains as well? This is not necessary in my
case. Also shouldn't the problem be related to postfix, not cyrus?
Postfix is authenticating directly with ldap, right?

Your link of the file
*validateAliasDomainPostfixVirtualFileBug2658.patch*  looks promising,
but there is no such function "validate_crossdomain_alias" in my version
of kolab_api_service_form_value.php. Also this file looks responsible
for receiving mail, which works fine on the server.

How do i fill the ptscache.db?

regards,
Sebastian