Message status not updated via activesync

Nick Wiltshire nick at customdesigns.ca
Thu Oct 30 19:34:27 CET 2014

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with message state. I'm using the stock Android mail
client from CM, Kmail on the desktop, and Kolab 3.3.

Anything I do on the phone reflects on the desktop: if I read a message, mark
it as important, delete it. This is fine.

If I change something in Kmail, however, the phone doesn't reflect certain
things.

-If I read a message that pops up on my desktop before my phone will show it
as read.
-If the message is pushed to both devices as unread and I read it in Kmail,
the phone shows it as unread until I open it on the phone.
-Same behavior with setting a message to important.
-If I delete a message in Kmail, it does delete from my phone, so that part
works.

Can anyone shine light on this?