Shared Folders 3.3 - Anyone got this working yet?

Alex lbf at dragonrising.com
Mon Oct 27 08:28:05 CET 2014

Hi Mihai,

Please may you elaborate on the settings you used?

On my settings, I'm getting a bounce-back messages with:

> unknown user: "shared"

On previous attempts I also got "4.6.0 Alias expansion error".

As a suggestion, it would be great if future Kolab servers provided a
sensible value by default for "Target IMAP Folder", as I suspect it has
to be a string based on the email address already supplied.

Thanks,

Alex