Poodle and Kolab

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Wed Oct 22 19:57:14 CEST 2014

I have seen these ciphers suggested for Apache, to avoid POODLE:
SSLCipherSuite "EECDH+ECDSA+AESGCM EECDH+aRSA+AESGCM EECDH+ECDSA+SHA384
EECDH+ECDSA+SHA256 EECDH+aRSA+SHA384 EECDH+aRSA+SHA256 EECDH+AESGCM
EECDH EDH+AESGCM EDH+aRSA HIGH !MEDIUM !LOW !aNULL !eNULL !LOW !RC4 !MD5
!EXP !PSK !SRP !DSS"
Should work for cyrus.