Subfolder Adressing for shared folders in Kolab 3.3 - 550-Mailbox unknown

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Mon Oct 20 15:02:07 CEST 2014

Hi Marco,

Still not working.

Oct 20 14:51:25 mail postfix/smtpd[5740]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from xxxxx:
550 5.1.1 <kolab+shared.list.kolab/kolab-users at mydomain>: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown in local recipient table;

I created a new Contact:

# sharedlistkolab, People, mail.mydomain
dn: uid=sharedlistkolab,ou=People,dc=mail,dc=mydomain
cn: kolab shared.list.kolab
displayName: shared.list.kolab, kolab
givenName: kolab
mail: kolab+shared.list.kolab/kolab-users at mydomain
sn: shared.list.kolab
uid: sharedlistkolab
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetorgperson
objectClass: mailrecipient
objectClass: organizationalperson
objectClass: person
userPassword:: crypted=
 =

If I create instead an alias like list.kolab.kolab-users at mydomain for my
shared folder, then mails get into the main box, but not to the subfolder.

# list.kolab, Shared Folders, mail.briefbox.li
dn: cn=list.kolab,ou=Shared Folders,dc=mail,dc=mydomain
acl: anyone, lrsp
cn: list.kolab
alias: list.kolab at mydomain
alias: list.kolab.kolab-users at mydomain
kolabDelegate: uid=user01,ou=People,dc=mail,dc=mydomain
kolabAllowSMTPRecipient: user01 at mydomain
kolabAllowSMTPSender: user01 at mydomain
kolabTargetFolder: shared/list.kolab at mail.mydomain
mail: list.kolab at mail.mydomain
kolabFolderType: mail
objectClass: top