Default folder permissions

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Sat Oct 18 14:29:34 CEST 2014

I have 2 users experiencing the same issue. They can send messages, but
they will not be saved to the default folders as defined in roundcube
(error - can't save). If they create new folders and delegate them for
'sent' then messages are saved to the new locations. Same with
calendars, until a new one is created, no new events. They are also
unable to view the contents of their inboxes. 'kolab list-mailboxes'
shows that they exist - indeed they can be seen in roundcube.

Creating a new user via Webadmin does not suffer from this behaviour, so
that leads me to believe that it is related only to these 2 users and is
permissions related to the default mailstore directories. However,
comparing these to a good user, shows no differences: "drwx------ 2
cyrus mail" for sent, for example.
Any help on how to debug this appreciated.
DSP3

--
http://www.dsp3.org
info at dsp3.org