Sync Kolab Adressbook to LDAP

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Thu Oct 2 21:58:23 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Am 01.10.2014 09:37, schrieb Martin Schmid:
> Hi guys,
>
> is it possible to sync the Kolab Adressbook (ImapData) to LDAP, because
> my telephon installation need a Ldap socket.

As far as I know there is no "kolab utility" for doing this. I'm afraid
it has to be done by hand. We also thinking about - because of ip phone
installation in one company.

My first - not very elegant - approach was something with the command
line tool cadver - and some scripts to convert the carddav entries to ldif.

Since we only need a "read-only" solution it's sufficiant to store all
entries in a separate ou and recreate them periodically.

Kind Regards
Jan