Roundcubemail and kolab dynamic distribution lists

Henning laclaro at mail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:37:02 CET 2014

Hi,

does anyone work yet with dynamic distribution lists? I cannot get them
to work with roundcubemail. The group ist displayed, but seems to be empty.

LDAP:
# Service Users, Groups, domain.com
dn: cn=Service-Users,ou=Groups,dc=domain,dc=com
cn: Service-Users
memberURL:
ldap://localhost/ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com??sub?(authorizedservice=service)
mail: service-users at domain.com
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupofurls
objectClass: kolabgroupofuniquenames

Roundcubemail says on loading the dynamic list:
C: Read cn=Service-Users,ou=Groups,dc=domain,dc=com [(objectClass=*)]
S: OK
C: Close

Sending messages to service-users at domain.com works though (locally
delivered).

Any thoughts here? I copied the config from my old roundcubemail setup,
so maybe there is some missing value here somewhere?

Best
Henning