Minor Issues after fresh Install of Kolab 3.3 on Centos 7

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Sat Nov 22 15:21:19 CET 2014

Hi and thanks for the findings. Could you please add them to bugzilla?
I'd then link them from my blog post. Some comments/questions below.

On Fri, 2014-11-21 at 09:43 +0100, Thomas Z. wrote:
>  Hi together,
>
> I've set up a clean Minimal Server Centos 7 and installed Kolab 3.3
> working around the known issues
> (http://kolab.org/blog/cornelius-hald/2014/11/12/kolab-3.3-single-domain-setup-centos-7).
> Striving for perfection I found the following minor issues:
> 1. ktimezoned missing
> Nov 20 20:30:41 server httpd: (20:30:41) timezoneconverter.cpp(32):
> ktimezoned is not available and required for timezone interpretation
> Nov 20 20:30:41 server httpd: (20:30:41) timezoneconverter.cpp(51):
> Guessed timezone and found:  ""
> Nov 20 20:30:41 server httpd: (20:30:41) commonconversion.cpp(44):
> invalid timezone:  "Europe/Berlin" , assuming floating time
> yum install kdebase-runtime seems to solve the problem

Thanks, fixes it for me as well.

> 2. missing chwala js/ jquery-1.10.0.min.map
> 404 while previewing pdf in Kolab Files/chwala
> cd /usr/share/chwala/public_html/js and wget the .map from somewhere

That seems to work fine for me. Also a .map file shouldn't be required
for normal operation. Which file tries to load the .map file?

> 3. freshclam resp. clamd-update missing
> yum install clamd-update
> Note: Configuration in multiple files necessary

Yes, same here.

> 4. logrotate
> error: skipping "/var/log/iRony/console" because parent directory has
> insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which
> is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate
> which user/group should be used for rotation.
> logrotate.d/{roundcubemail,kolab-syncroton,kolab-freebusy,iRony}
>         su apache apache
> is missing.

Where do you see this error? My setup seems to be broken a
bit. /var/log/iRony/ is completely empty for me. Need to investigate
that.

Cheers,
Conny