Use of non Standard SSL Port

Marco Zanon info at marcozanon.com
Fri Nov 21 19:33:45 CET 2014

> No, I don't think this is a webserver issue, as SSL works like
> https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/secure-kolab-server.html [1] .
> But the URLs are not setup correctly, if we have a non-standard SSL
> port.
>
> Therefore any help is needed. Especially for roundcube, where to add to
> take the VARIABLE e.g. $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] or something else.

Hi, I haven't tested your issue, but I can state the following: I run a
simple Roundcube installation (no full-Kolab) on my vps, and having a
non-standard ssl port works just fine, with no special adjustment on
Roundcube configuration files...

so I guess it's not something Roundcube-related,

best regards,
--
Marco Zanon
Web: http://www.marcozanon.com