Use of non Standard SSL Port

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Fri Nov 21 18:44:08 CET 2014

Hello all,

where do we have to configure a non-standard SSL port, e.g. to get kolab
running on e.g. https://kolab.myserver.com:10443/ ?

Current problem is, some links are not resolved, as we see:

https://kolab.mydomain.de/roundcubemail/assets/skins/kolab/images/kolab_logo.png
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

https://kolab.mydomain.de/roundcubemail/assets/skins/larry/styles.css?s=1407816783
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

https://kolab.mydomain.de/roundcubemail/assets/plugins/libcalendaring/skins/larry/libcal.css?s=1408609752
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

https://kolab.mydomain.de/roundcubemail/assets/program/js/jstz.min.js?s=1407816783
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

kolab.mydomain.de/:39 Uncaught ReferenceError: rcube_webmail is not defined

kolab.mydomain.de/:97 Uncaught ReferenceError: rcube_mail_ui is not defined

kolab.mydomain.de/:111 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

https://kolab.mydomain.de:10443/roundcubemail/ Failed to load resource:
net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

Best regards, and thanks for your help in advance,
Thomas