RE: Rouncube vhost configuration on apache server.‏

Nikolai Maziashvili mkudro at outlook.com
Wed Nov 19 12:16:38 CET 2014

Hi again,

It didn't work, i even copied you mod_rewrite block literally...but alas
On the login page Kolab logo "kolab_logo.png" is not showing
(assets/skins/kolab/images/kolab_logo.png). What tells me that nothing under /assets can be reached.
And, indeed, when i login i'm getting "page not found"  with message "The requested URL /ee2ca4a7d546f1d8/ was not found on this server."
This what my vhost looks now:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName sub.example.com
Redirect / https://sub.example.com
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName sub.example.com
ServerAdmin webmaster at example.com
DocumentRoot /usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/
Alias /chwala   /usr/share/chwala/public_html
ScriptAlias /freebusy /usr/share/kolab-freebusy/public_html/index.php
<Directory "/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html">
<ifModule mod_rewrite.c>
            RewriteEngine On
            RewriteRule ^/[a-f0-9]{16}/(.*) /$1 [PT,L]
            # Be compatible with older packages and installed plugins.
            RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/assets/
            RewriteCond %{REQuEST_URI} !-f
            RewriteCond %{REQuEST_URI} !-d
            RewriteRule .*/assets/(.*)$ /$1 [PT,L]
</ifModule>
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    <ifModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all granted
    </ifModule>
</Directory>
# CHWALA
<Directory "/usr/share/chwala/public_html/">
    AllowOverride All
    <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all granted
    </IfModule>