roundcube shows blank page after plugin installation

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Tue Nov 18 15:01:52 CET 2014

Had a similar problem with a pure roundcube installation, but the cause
was different from yours apparently. Just in case others may run into
this problem, too:

Check if the plugin you installed has a skin directory and if so make
sure there is a directory matching the skin you use in the main
application. I use a homebrew skript to have my plugins updated by cron,
and the last line checks for this in the only plugin that ever caused me
problems:

> [ -e plugins/sieverules/skins/larry2/ ] && exit 0 || cd plugins/sieverules/skins; ln -s larry larry2; cd ../../../

Took me a while to track this down, so I hope this helps others some
day...

Friedemann

Am 18.11.2014 12:45, schrieb Henrik Bohr:

> Dear all,
>
> recently I upgraded my kolab 3.2 installation to kolab 3.3 on Centos 6.4, following the kolab documentation and applying the upgrade notes.
> Unfortunately I recognized that the new roundcube plugins for tags and notes are not installed. After manually downloading the plugins to the roundcube plugin folder, it is not possbile to use roundcube any longer. The login seems to work, but immediately after login a white page is shown. After removing the plugins again, roundcube works normal. This behaviour seems to be the case for the installation of other new plugins (jabber) too.
>
> I do not see any hints in the log files of roundcube. Does anybody now this problem and a possible solution?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Henrik

Psst - nutzt Du auch schon Bitcoins?
Hier ist eine der sichersten Bitcoin-Börsen zu finden:
https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/cwz44t

Links:
------